used in heavy-duty cleaning formulations.
للمبيعات والإستفسارات تواصل معنا علي الأرقام التالية
A fast-evaporating, hydrophobic glycol ether with high solvency and excellent coupling abilities. It is partly water soluble and miscible with most organic solvents. This is extensively used in heavy-duty cleaning formulations.
- Coating formulation and application
- Industrial, automotive and architectural coatings
- Glass and all-purpose cleaners where heightened results can be seen in combination with selected other glycol ether solvents
- Various household and industrial cleaners as a coupling agent and solvent
- Grease and paint removers as a coupling agent and solvent
- Metal and hard surface cleaners as a coupling agent and solvent
- Water-reducible aerosol paint formulations as a coupling cosolvent
- Effective coalescents in water-borne latex coatings while belended with other P-series glycol ethers
- Good for removing soap scum and greasy soils in cleaning applications
- Favorable enviornmental profile, superior performance for end use applications, formulations may require less Performance solvent than P or E Series
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
Strength in solubility
Found in glass and all-purpose cleaners, PnB is a fast-evaporating glycol ether with an excellent balance of hydrophilic and hydrophobic character. With outstanding soil removal and coupling properties, it takes the lead as Dow’s most hydrophobic glycol ether and still maintains complete water solubility.
This P-series product delivers fast evaporation and a heightened ability to solubilize organic soils, making it useful in a wide variety of formulation systems.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.